Meliora's Oxygen Brightener is a bleach alternative that acts as both a laundry booster and an oxygen cleaner. Use it to cut through tough stains and persistent odors.
They use only what you need to clean your clothes and your home: a safe, effective powder made from sodium percarbonate and washing soda.
All of their non-toxic ingredients are MADE SAFE® Certified, Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free, and vegan. They list every ingredient, including scents, on the front label so you can see what’s in your detergent.
Their plastic-free oxygen powder is packaged in a cardboard and steel canister.
Net wt. 32 oz. (907 g). Contains 128 HE (64 Standard) loads.
How to use as a laundry booster:
- Scoop 1/2 tablespoon for HE washing machines or 1 tablespoon for standard washing machines.
- Add oxygen powder directly to the drum before adding clothes.
- Wash as normal. Powder dissolves in hot or cold water and is color safe. Do not use with wool or silk. Do not use with septic systems.
How to use as an oxygen cleaner:
- Fill a bucket with a measured amount of warm water. Use only as much as needed, as solution does not store well.
- Add 1 tablespoon of powder for every 8–16 oz. of water, or 1/4 cup of powder for every gallon. Allow powder to dissolve fully.
- Use solution to clean surfaces and soak objects. Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. Rinse surfaces thoroughly after use.